How To Boost Your Sex Drive And Be Great In Bed
Women think men are always ready for sex. Well, it's not true. Men often fail to satisfy their mate in bed because of low libido. There are several reasons behind the decrease in sex drive. Let us talk about the reasons and how to boost the sex drive. Reading and following this post will definitely bloom up your sexual life.
With the increased workload, men have less or no time to think about sexual activities. They are so exhausted by the daily work that their energy level decreases their libido considerably. Apart from the work load some other common reasons for decreased sex drive are:
- Unhealthy life style
- Stress, anxiety and tension
- Alcohol and drugs
- Any disease
- Financial imbalance
- Lack of proper diet
Some of the main solutions for coping with decreased sex drive are:
The actual change starts from your diet. Include water and fruits in your daily diet. Your body needs good amount of DHEA, which is generally lowered owing to fatigue and stress. An increase in the level of DHEA and testosterone directly increases your libido. Some ways in which your body can take DHEA are:
- Take DHEA supplements.
- Avoid fat rich foodstuffs.
- Drink plenty of milk.
- Take testosterone cream.
- Take ginseng along with the extract of green tea.
- You can also use hormonal therapy as a means of increasing your libido.
Proper rest and sleep
Lack of rest or sleep can adversely affect your libido. Follow the below mentioned points to get your libido back
- Take sleep of at least six to seven hours.
- Don't work continuously.
- Don't over exhaust yourself.
- Do genuine exercises in the evening.
- Take breaks in-between the works.
- Wake up and sleep early.
- Do proper yoga and meditation to di-stress yourself.
- Keep your mind relaxed by doing the activities you like.
- Stay away from excess boozing and smoking.
Obesity often causes less interest in sexual activity both mentally as well as physically. A heavy body is also a problem during sex. Your partner will also not feel aroused and this will affect your relationship. Moreover, extra weight will bring down your confidence that affects your performance in bed. Therefore, it is necessary to lose weight and be fit.
Say no to caffeine and go herbal
Caffeine is known to decrease human libido drastically. If you are also suffering from the same problem, it is important that you avoid taking caffeine. In its place you can choose the herbal tea, which includes:
- Yohimbine: It can be used as an aphrodisiac.
- Horny Goat Weed: It helps in improving your erection and enhances your libido.
- Mucuna Pruriens i.e. ‘velvet beans': It helps in boosting your sex drive and improving stamina.
- Korean Ginseng: It stimulates the blood flow to pineal area and enhances arousal
- Gingko Biloba: It is also known to increase blood flow to genital area.
With the help of these tips you can easily increase your sexual drive without any side effects.